NATIONAL LEADERS’ CONFERENCE
(September 28th 2007-October 1st 2007)
The National Leaders’ Conference is a FORUM for brethren who provide spiritual leadership at the local expressions to meet together and look up to God for light and directions as we journey to God’s fullness.
It is therefore advised that those who will represent the fellowships at the Conference are in a position to influence others positively after the Conference.
The National Leaders’ Conference comes up as follows:-
DATE: SEPTEMBER 28TH 2007-OCTOBER 1ST 2007
VENUE: HILL STATION HOTEL, JOS, PLATEAU STATE
REG. FEES: N8,500.00/PERSON(Accommodation & Feeding inclusive)
MODE OF REGISTRATION
(1) Registrations are encouraged on fellowship basis.
(2) A maximum number of 8 persons per fellowship are expected; except where superior judgment advises otherwise.
(3) Fellowships that intend sending representatives should get in touch with the undersigned, by September 10th 2007. (Date extended from August 31st )
Please, do state the number of persons expected, via e-mail or text message.
(4) Payments for the total number of persons attending may be paid into the MISSIONS ACCOUNT, latest by September 20th 2007
Pls, bring your Bank Tellers to Jos for registrations.
(5) On arrival, please go straight to the Hotel Reception on, where some of the Jos brethren will be available to direct you.
DETAILS OF MISSIONS A/C FOR PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES
A/C NAME-ADEGOKE KOLAWOLE
Pre-registration is very vital as accommodation may not be guaranteed for those who do not pre-register.